TMS GROUP EUROPE, LLC - Polish subsidiary of an international company in the IT sector, which creates and introduces telematics systems, reporting and optimization of production processes for the aggregates, road construction and concrete industries. In view of the dynamic growth of its activities in Europe, it is looking for a candidate for the following positions:
IMPLEMENTATION AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- technical support (Hardware & Software),
- customer support and training in the field of TMS systems,
- preparation and updating of user instructions,
- collecting customer requirements in the area of business reports and creating mockups.
- experience in implementing MES system,
- communication and teamwork skills,
- basic knowledge of electronics and electricity,
- commitment, reliability, independence, conscientiousness,
- very good knowledge of the English or the German language, both written and spoken,
- higher technical education preferred,
- knowledge of MS SQL,
- Class B Driver's License.
Additional advantages will be:
- ability to analyze production processes,
- knowledge of aggregates and concrete production industry,
- knowledge of data security issues, including personal data.
- attractive salary,
- stable employment,
- content and training support,
- life insurance,
- co-financing of medical services,
- Monday through Friday job,
- flexible working hours,
- participation in interesting projects,
- working in a young, experienced team,
- interesting work in a dynamically developing company with an international reach,
- employment contract or B2B,
- co-financing of courses to improve skills,
- coffee, fruit,
- no dress code,
- convenient location, parking,
- cinema/theatre/opera tickets.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our offices are located at 84 Siemianowicka St. in Bytom.